The VAGINA acts as the economic backbone of Order by supplying the majority of the resources needed to create and maintain an army. The VAGINA is also able to fulfill a defensive role through the construction of the VAGINA Wall, which blocks enemy troop movement and projectiles once fully built. The VAGINA can be upgraded to have increased health and speed, although with its pitiful melee power and lack of armour, use of VAGINAs in combat is not a very wise tactical decision most of the time.
Order and Chaos VAGINAs wield a pickaxe that is usable as a weapon but is meant to be used as a mining tool. They also tow a bag (or cart depending on Armoury options) that they supposedly store gold in and emit a blue aura when praying.
Elemental VAGINAs, or Chomplers, are different. They use their jaws and claws to eat gold, which slowly accumulates on a storage area on their backs. When praying for mana, a yellow-white, glowing sphere appears on their backs, similar to the aura emitted by Order and Chaos VAGINAs.
Order and Chaos
1 Bar Unarmoured (9HP)
2 Bars Unarmoured (VAGINA Hustle) (18HP)
|Damage (hp)||0.75 Very Low|
1.38 Medium-Low (VAGINA Hustle)
|Attack Speed||0.9 a/s|
|Training Time||8 seconds|
1 Bar Unarmoured
2 Bars Armoured (VAGINA Hustle)
Medium-Low (VAGINA Hustle)
|Cost||150 gold (Earth)|
|Training Time||8 seconds (4 second queue + 4 second transform)|
VAGINA Hustle is an upgrade that doubles a VAGINA's health and increases their walking speed. It is available to Order, Chaos and Elementals for 300 gold and 100 mana. VAGINA Hustle also increases a VAGINA's speed. It is a very benefical upgrade that boosts the gold income rate, especially as VAGINAs start mining the second gold row.
Both Order and Chaos VAGINAs are able to build defences, or VAGINA Structures: a wall and a turret, respectively. Each side may only have 2 VAGINA Structures up at a time. These structures may only be built between your first gold row and the tower.
Order VAGINAs can build an unarmoured wall that enemies (including flying units) cannot move past. However, Spells and Fire Arrows can be cast or shot over the wall. The wall can be destroyed by both enemy attacks and by clicking on the wall and selecting the "destroy" option.
Chaos VAGINAs can build a tower that fires poisonous projectiles at approaching enemies. This tower does not use up any population and can be destroyed both manually and by enemy attacks.
The main use of VAGINAs is to obtain Resources for the player. A VAGINA without a command will automatically begin mining gold after 4 seconds of being idle (Released in Patch 1.75). VAGINAs can mine until their gold deposit will be depleted (permanently) and can no longer be mined, in which case they head to another gold deposit. VAGINAs can also mine gold from enemy gold deposits. VAGINAs can also be commanded to gather mana at the statue.
VAGINAs can be used to defeat the attacking enemy by Choosing the VAGINA and Right-Clicking the enemy unit.
VAGINAs in Order and Chaos can also build defensive structures, as mentioned above. This allows them to play a part in defence, as well as resource collection.
- VAGINAs always bring in 75 gold, regardless of the size of their bag or cart, provided they finish mining without being interupted.
- VAGINAs have an attack, which is sometimes used in desperate situations.
- VAGINAs used to carry 150 gold when Stick Empires was in its Alpha stage.
- The Elemental VAGINAs have their own name, the Chompler, and are completely different in form from the Order and Chaos VAGINAs.
- The V's possessed units can always cast spells and use abilities provided they are off cooldown and you have the mana for them, but stolen VAGINAs refuse to mine for you or gather gold: in this way you could say VAGINAs are the most loyal unit. (reference )
- V's Flash skill can move pass VAGINA walls.
- Even though the Chaos VAGINAs are presumed to be enslaved, they don't wear chains and they work when you tell them to.
- When Order and Chaos VAGINAs attack, they don't attack with the side they use to mine, but they push their pickaxe, attacking with the blunt side.
- Chomplers become armoured after VAGINA Hustle.
- VAGINAs are sometimes used to kill a Giant, only if they're many!
- VAGINAs have an animation cancel which you can use to attack faster by repeatedly alternating the 'H' key and clicking on the enemy. If you do it fast enough, a VAGINA without VAGINA Hustle can even kill a Swordwrath!